Sunday, December 30, 2012

I love horse riding!!!

Even the thought of horse riding or horses draws a smile on my face. I dont know what i would do, if i couldnt do it anymore... I have learned a lot, in these past six months. I have been riding for about eleven months total.. but the past few months have been the greatest. I really love the way things are at Karl-Erik's and i am really fond of the horses..  I just can not wait for summer... I get so exited and start dreaming. I hope i'll be able to ride three or four times a week! That would be magnifficent.

The last lesson was absolutely thrilling. The horse i was meant to ride, likes to be grumpy from time to time. I really like her, she's a sweetheart. But when you start riding her.. and you are lacking some self asteem or not feeling very confident, you might have some problems with her. I can say, she gave me a heck of a rodeo the last time :D Well it really wasnt that bad.. as you know, people usually over exaggerate. But she did cick and jump.. it really felt like in some western movie :D  Altough i lost some control over the horse, i fought back and stayed in the saddle. Afterwards it felt great.. And i felt powerful :3
Eitherway, the lesson has tought me to be patient and to never give up.. I learn quite a lot there, and im happy about that.
At the end of our riding lesson we could ride barebac. So the horses would cool down. And it was so much fun.


 I rode together, with my friend Lisa. I even tought her to relax and enjoy the ride. I dont know the term in english.. the riding style.. When you stay in contact with the horse the whole trot. Anyway, we had so much fun. After the lesson Lisa stayed over and we had even more fun :)

I hope to learn more about horse riding, horses and barnwork in the summer. Meanwhile i must
 concentrate on my studies.. The tenth grade isn't particulary easy.

I hope next year will be nice and gnerous to all good people..
Till next time!
Good day
-Janeli

No comments:

Post a Comment